THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE ONLY. TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU!
This effective retinol blend reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone and age spots and provides antioxidant protection for a brighter skin tone.
Available in 1% 0.5% 0.25% Retinol
Brand: ZO Skin Health
- Non-hydroquinone, bioengineered complex that absorbs deep into the epidermis to target the stages of skin discoloration.
- Multi-action formulation releases micro-encapsulated retinol, plant antioxidants and enzymes to rapidly brighten and even skin tone quality.
- Unique penetrating formula clarifies and brightens skin, minimizes the appearance of skin redness and helps prevent future damage.
Skin Type: Hyperpigmented & Sun-Damaged Skin, Rosacea-Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin
Size: 2.5 oz.
Use 1–2 pumps evenly on face and other areas as directed by your physician. Start slowly and build use gradually. Apply twice a week and increase frequency to alternate days and then every day as tolerated. You may experience some dryness, irritation, and peeling, which typically develops 3–7 days following the first application. Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. If irritation or burning sensation persists, temporarily discontinue use. Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use to build skin’s tolerance.
- High-potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Break up existing pigmentation and increase cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone.
- N-acetyl Glucosamine: Helps block melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase.
- Glutathione: Helps block melanin production by Dopa complexation.
- Soy isoflavones: Provides skin pigmentation control by PAR-2 (protease-activated receptor) blockage.
- Stachys Officinalis (leaf) extract: Helps prevent melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis.
- Vitamins C and E: Provide antioxidant properties.