Skin Revitalization Treatment with Excel V Laser
The Excel V 532 wavelength is 5 times better absorbed by the red component in blood (oxyhemoglobin) than the VBeam and is the gold standard for vascul
The inner aspect of the blood vessel is heated as the laser pulse is applied. Over time, the vessel will collapse, and the blood flow will cease, leading to less redness and “visible veins”.
There are 2 wavelengths: 532 and 1064nm which allow for a wider spectrum of treatment options, less treatment sessions, and higher degree of safety.
Conditions Treatable with the EXCEL V+ include:
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
- Cherry Angiomas
- Port Wine Stains
- Diffuse Redness
- Telangiectasias (broken capillaries)
- Leg Veins including Spider Veins and Reticular Veins (no injections, no compression hose)
- Blue Veins around the Eyes and Temple
- Hair Removal in Dark Skin Types
- Venous Lakes
Additional treatments available using the Excel V+ are:
- Laser Genesis (1064) – Gentle painless heating of the skin to improve pigmentation, redness, and to promote collagen
- Green Genesis (532) – More aggressive than the 1064 with better pigment control. Can only be performed on lighter skin types 1-3
The Dermastat is a new handpiece for treating telangiectasias and pigmentation in difficult areas such as around the nose. It offers high power for maximum efficacy.