THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE ONLY. TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU!
Prescription tretinoin cream to diminish fine facial wrinkles.
ReFissa is prescribed by dermatologists to:
- Diminish fine facial wrinkles
- Fade irregular pigmentation due to sun damage
- Smooth your skin so it’s softer to the touch (tactile roughness)
ReFissa is different because:
- It’s available by prescription only
- It’s clinically proven to be effective and it’s approved by the FDA
- It’s the only 0.05%-strong prescription tretinoin cream that’s fragrance-free with a moisturizing, emollient base
In a clinical trial, 71% of women saw improvement in their fine facial wrinkles and 83% saw improvement in irregular pigmentation.
Brand:ZO Skin Health
- Contains tretinoin, a prescription-strength form of vitamin A
- Works deep at the skin’s cellular level
- Increases collagen, which the body produces less of with age
- Is approved by the FDA for fine facial wrinkles, irregular pigmentation and rough skin
SHOULD I USE A SUNSCREEN WITH REFISSA?
Yes, use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher when outdoors. Also, avoid direct sunlight, including sunlamps and tanning beds, and wear protective clothing.
WILL I SEE BETTER RESULTS IF I USE MORE REFISSA OR USE IT MORE OFTEN?
Absolutely not. Your skin may flake or get red and irritated.
WHY SHOULD I WAIT 20 TO 30 MINUTES AFTER I WASH MY FACE TO APPLY REFISSA?
Waiting 20 to 30 minutes can reduce the chance of skin irritation.
CAN I USE MAKEUP AFTER APPLYING REFISSA?
Yes. Keep in mind, you should use ReFissa only at bedtime.
Skin Type:Acneic Skin, Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented & Sun-Damaged Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Each night, gently wash your face with a mild soap or cleanser and pat it dry. There’s no need for harsh scrubbing or exfoliation. This is your opportunity to treat your skin with tender loving care.
Let your face dry for 20 to 30 minutes before applying ReFissa.
Squeeze about a pearl-sized amount (1/4″ diameter) of ReFissa onto your finger. That’s all you need. In fact, if you use more or use it more often, your skin may flake or get red and irritated.
Dot ReFissa onto your cheeks, forehead and chin. Then spread it evenly over your face. Avoid getting it into your eyes, as well as the skin around your ears, lips and nostrils.