THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE ONLY. TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU!
RADIESSE works by immediately restoring facial volume to correct wrinkles and folds for natural-looking results that can last up to one year in many patients.
RADIESSE® provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. It continues to work over time by stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that has been clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
RADIESSE® IS AN IDEAL OPTION FOR ADDING LIFT TO:
- Smile Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Pre-Jowl Folds
- Corners of the Mouth
Brand: Merz Aesthetics
- Immediate lift that lasts.
- Natural looking results.
WHAT IS RADIESSE®?
RADIESSE® is an opaque, white colored dermal filler made up of CaHA microspheres in a water based gel injected into the skin of the face to smooth away wrinkles such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). RADIESSE® is nonanimal based and free from animal protein. Before you are injected, you do not have to be tested to see if you are allergic to RADIESSE®.
WHAT IS RADIESSE® USED FOR?
RADIESSE® is injected into your skin to smooth away wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
RADIESSE® is injected into the skin with a thin needle to plump the skin and add volume to smooth facial wrinkles and folds such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. Your doctor will inject the product into your skin to make the wrinkles shallower and smoother. RADIESSE® will not correct the underlying causes of wrinkles and folds.
ARE THERE ANY REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT RECEIVE RADIESSE®?
Your doctor will ask about your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate for injection of RADIESSE®. In order to avoid complications and unsatisfactory results, RADIESSE® should not be used if:
- You have severe allergies marked by a history of severe reaction (anaphylaxis) or history or presence of severe allergies. Use may result in an allergic reaction.
- You have had a severe reaction (hypersensitivity) to any of the components (CaHA, sterile water, carboxymethylcellulose, glycerin). Use may result in an allergic reaction.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
WHAT ARE SOME WARNINGS TO CONSIDER?
It is important to share your medical information with your doctor. Together you can make an informed decision as to whether or not RADIESSE® is right for you. Because use could result in significant injury, RADIESSE® should not be used in the following cases:
- Warning: One of the risks of using RADIESSE® is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin. If you have changes in your vision, signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms or legs, difficulty walking, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness or confusion), white appearance of the skin or unusual pain during or shortly after treatment, you should notify your health care practitioner immediately.
- RADIESSE® should not be used in any person with active skin inflammation or infection in or near the treatment area until the inflammation or infection has been controlled.
- The safety and effectiveness of RADIESSE® for use in the lips has not been established. Use in the lips may result in unsatisfactory results and injury such as the formation of nodules (small lumps of dermal filler material).
- Injection procedure reactions have been observed consisting mainly of short-term (i.e. < 7 days) bruising, redness and swelling.
Treatment Type: Injectables
Treatment Problem or Condition: Facial Volume Loss, Fine Lines, Sagging/Loose Skin, Wrinkles
Skin Type: No
Size: 1.5mL syringe
WHAT WILL RADIESSE® ACCOMPLISH?
It will temporarily provide volume in facial wrinkles and folds such as the line from your nose to the corners of your mouth and will provide a smoother contour and more youthful appearance to the face.
HOW LONG DO TREATMENT EFFECTS LAST?
Although treatment effects will differ from person to person. In a clinical study of 117 patients 78.6% (about 91 out of 117 patients) showed improvement in their facial wrinkles and folds 6 months after treatment with RADIESSE® dermal filler. Thirty-five of these patients continued to show improvement at least 30 months after their last injection.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS FROM THE RADIESSE® CLINICAL STUDY?
RADIESSE® was shown to improve the appearance of face by reducing folds and wrinkles in the skin as reported by patients and doctors.
RADIESSE® injectable implant is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, semi-solid, cohesive implant, whose principal component is synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel carrier of sterile water for injection, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose.