THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE ONLY. TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU!
This luxurious eye treatment cream formulated with the patented growth factor blend TNS®, peptides, high concentrations of antioxidant vitamins C and E and hyaluronic acid helps to increase firmness, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize dark circles.
Growth factors and peptides work synergistically to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Hydrates the fragile skin around the eyes.
WHAT SKIN TYPE IS THIS PRODUCT BEST FOR?
TNS Eye Repair® is appropriate for all skin types.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THIS PRODUCT IN MY DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE?
TNS Eye Repair should be applied twice daily, morning and evening, after applying treatment products.
HOW TO APPLY?
Using a spatula, apply a thin layer with your finger tip to the skin.
WHERE TO APPLY?
Apply to the skin underneath the eyes and around the outside corners of the eye area. Avoid the eyelids.
HOW LONG TO USE?
TNS Eye Repair should be a part of your daily skin care regimen.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
This product contains TNS® as well as high levels of vitamins C and E to hydrate and improve the overall condition of the delicate skin under your eyes.
ARE THE EYE PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE ON THE EYELIDS?
We do not test our products on the eyelids and recognize that product applied to this area may migrate in the eyes causing irritation. Therefore, we do not recommend you use any of our eye products on your eyelids.
WHAT IS TNS?
A mixture of growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
WHAT ARE GROWTH FACTORS?
Growth factors are proteins inherent in our bodies and play a crucial role in maintaining healthy skin.
Skin Type:Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin
Apply a thin layer twice daily to skin adjacent to and beneath the eye. Avoid upper eyelid. As with any skin care product, avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) — A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and overall skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
Peptides help support the foundation of skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that fight free radical damage due to environmental aggressors:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) — A super-antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) — An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols, specifically EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which has photo-protective effects.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate — A form of vitamin E considered one of the most important antioxidants and free-radical scavengers.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Lysate — A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps protect against the detrimental effect of ozone, which has an ability to deplete antioxidants in the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin — Visibly brightens the skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres — Dehydrated filling spheres containing hyaluronic acid help trap water in the superficial layers of the skin like a sponge resulting in immediate visible improvement of the skin.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) — A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 — A synthetic peptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide — A synthetic tripeptide
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate — A stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate — A natural lipid-soluble form of retinol.
- Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin — This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride — Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Boron Nitride, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben.