Tattoo Removal, Pigmented Lesion, and Rejuvenation
- Highest Powered Tattoo Laser Available
- Nanosecond and Picosecond Pulse Durations
- Large Spot Sizes = High Safety
- 1064 nm Wavelength is Best for Treating Black Inks
- 1064 nm Can Treat Dark Skin Types
- 532, 585, 650 Wavelengths Can Treat Most Colored Tattoos
At the Aesthetic Clinique, we will treat most tattoos with the “R0” protocol. This means that we will treat the tattoo with multiple passes if the skin can tolerate more lasing. More passes equates to more aggressive treatments and thus faster clearance of the tattoo.
When deciding about tattoo removal, you should evaluate:
- Experience of provider
- Whether the laser has Nanosecond, Picosecond, or Both Pulse Durations
- Which wavelengths are available
- Power of the laser (more power means larger spot sizes)
- Spot sizes – Large spot size is safer and quicker
For more details about choosing the best laser for tattoo removal, please see this blog post, How to Choose the Best Laser for Tattoo Removal.