THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE ONLY. TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU!
Advanced treatment using your own platelets to provide skin rejuvenation.
PRP is “Platelet Rich Plasma”, a portion of whole blood that is separated from the red blood cells through centrifuging. It should contain concentrations of platelets that are at least 4 times that of what is found in whole blood to get the maximum benefits. Its use in medical conditions started in the 1990’s mainly by Orthopedic Surgeons, Dentists, and Oral Surgeons, but has recently been expanded to the Cosmetic Surgery arena.
(Please note: Not all PRP is the same! Most PRP systems don’t get the concentration of the platelets above the 4x level needed to get the full benefits from PRP. The system that has proven to have consistent 4-7x concentrations is the Magellan “TruPRP” system. It cost much more that the other systems, but the results will be superior to all other PRP systems available on the market. In a recent lecture that Dr. Weiner attended in Paris at IMCAS 2014, 13 different PRP machines were evaluated. Some systems didn’t even result in platelets that had higher concentrations than whole blood.)
When an injury occurs in the body, platelets are the “fisrt responders”. Platelets have been found to contain the following growth factors and cytokines:
- Platelet derived growth factors
- Transforming growth factor beta
- Fibroblast growth factor
- Insulin-like growth factor 1
- Insulin-like growth factor 2
- Vascular endothelial growth factor
- Epidermal growth factor
- Interleukin 8
- Keratinocyte growth factor
- Connective tissue growth factor
When PRP is injected into the face, all the above factors are released which results in:
- Collagen stimulation
- Neovascularization (new vessels)
- Collagen remodeling (for scars)
- Dermal thickening
- Stimulating fat growth (improves volume that has been lost to fat atrophy)
- Wrinkles improvement
If you are looking for a natural way to improve your facial skin and reverse aging, PRP injections to the face should be considered.
- Minimal down time.
- Very few contraindications.
- Greatly reduce risk.
- Short recovery time.
- No implant, natural looking results.
- Longer lasting and enhance healing process.
- Reduced trauma and inflammation.
- Cost effective treatment.
- Rapid results with long-term benefits.
- High level of patient satisfaction and significant return on investment.
Treatment Type: No
Treatment Problem or Condition: No
Skin Type: No
The procedure takes about an hour. There is soreness from the inflammatory process for a day or 2 with associated swelling. Results will take about 3 months to fully appreciate.